Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hi Guys

This sounds like a fantastic idea - it is good to keep with one subject and explore it thoroughly.

Once we have settled on our object/subject, perhaps we can also start up a work-cum-sketchbook dedicated to it as well - what do you think? That can be filled with research (photos, writings, articles, other artists who explore the subject, drawings, colour swatches, fabrics, ideas etc).

My subject is going to be a follow on and continuation of, my recent "Sacred Bowls" explorations. I am certain I will benefit from more in depth investigation inot the concept.

Great idea Laura!

Kari x

4 Comments:

Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

Love it - thanks for the suggestion

9:08 pm  
Blogger artfulzebra said...

Ooh, you know how obsessed I am with sketch/work books, Kari, so I'm definitely going to be doing one!

Maz x

10:15 pm  
Blogger Lara Lorelei said...

There's nothing quite like a new sketchbook is there? All that lovely space to be filled, I'm quite overcome by the thought of it!!

Claire x

2:00 pm  
Blogger Fiona said...

Like that idea very much. I love an empty book too. Just have to decide on theme/subject/object now.

3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home