Saturday, September 09, 2006

Mind Map: Rivers

I had a bit of a rethink of my theme last night. I decided to try and make the challenge work to best effect for me and to make best use of time available, I needed a theme that I could access easily every day of the week.

Now I've completed my mind map, there are a number of possible areas for exploration in there, and by visiting the river at different times of day through the year I can get even more out of this theme. After I posted this I spotted I'd missed wharves, warehouses and bridges off my map!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

Ooooh - good theme with lots of possibilities - can't wait to see how this one progresses

5:06 pm  
Blogger Lara Lorelei said...

Me too! I can't now find the mount board I put on my desk this morning! Never mind I must have done something with it!!

5:17 pm  
Blogger Linda D. said...

Great theme, so many possibilities. Looking forward to seeing what you do!

3:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh...great theme!

3:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home