Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Jill's mindmap


This is actually my second mindmap - the first I did was Themes as I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to do. Predictably enough, for those that know me, this theme is the one that grabbed me - as I say, no suprises there. "Woman" has been my inspiration both creatively and spiritually for so long now that it would be a shame to waste this opportunity to explore an aspect or aspects in depth. I started to do that before when doing a foundation art course but I didn't have the time to go as far as perhaps I could - here I feel I have that opportunity. So, "Woman" it is - I think I will break it down even further. My first instinct was to go with Yoni and I think another mindmap is in order - essence of woman perhaps ;).

2 Comments:

Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

So totally wonderfully marvellous

1:50 pm  
Blogger artfulzebra said...

Yay, you made the decision! Lovely, colourful mind map too!
Looking forward to seeing the work stemming from it.

Maz x

3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home