Friday, December 08, 2006

Kim's Challenge 3



Making some holiday cards has been on my "to do" list for several years. It took this challenge for me to get my act together and make it happen! During the month of November I drew everyday as part of DrawMo! I joined that month long challenge (to be held every November) after getting inspired by Challenge #2. I still think of myself as "capable of pulling together a pretty competent doodle" but with some more experience I might actually edge towards...

Anyways, after finishing the West of the Moon drawing I resized it in photoshop and sent it off to the printer. I now have 25 cards , the inside reads "Happy Holidays" and down at the bottom in a small font "2007 - Bring it on!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda D. said...

Ooh, brilliant idea and great card!
hugs Linda.

10:30 am  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

I love this idea and the execution of it. I am so pleased that the last challenge inspired you to join Drawmo

10:17 pm  
Blogger Katrina said...

Great cards Kim

9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home