Monday, April 02, 2007

Anasazi Inspiration

Well at long last here are my results of challenges 4 and 5.

This is the polystyrene stamps that I made based on the Anasazi pots that I drew for challenge 3.

The following are the stamps printed to paper and to fabric. I made small and large stamps.





































I have used these fabrics in a couple of mini quilts and they look good I'm happy to say ;0)










For Challenge 5 I made a concho from air drying clay.
It is based on a concho from an North American Indian war bonnet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Fantastic Alis...these prints are great - wonderful they worked both on paper and fabric :)
Jill

11:22 am  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

Looking great - I loved what you did with the fabric on your blog!

11:38 am  
Blogger Linda D. said...

Oh wow, love those prints. And the concho is so attractive. Great to see that you finally finished, it was well worth the wait!

10:32 am  
Blogger Valerie said...

Now I have to know what a concho is...???
I love your prints and the sculpty god with the beaded hair. You are having fun! Can I ask where the challenges are from? Is it an online thing? Valerie

11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home