Monday, March 19, 2007

My pear - at last - Laura

Naked





Semi naked

Finally I'm posting this. I won't go into the full details of why I'm so late - suffice to say it involves losing the damn thing, trying something new that didn't work and wasting lots of time doing other stuff!

Ah well - not sure if I'm finished with this, but after my struggles I don't know if I want to satin varnish it or if that would even bloody well stay on. Anyone else have problems with air dry clay delaminating itself?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger plumbum said...

That is fantastic - it looks so real

12:21 pm  
Blogger Katrina said...

Oh Laura ! Its a beautiful pear in the end though, I love the leaf. I have had no problems but I used the white clay, don't know if it made and difference

4:34 pm  
Blogger Linda D. said...

Wow, fantastic - I'm impressed!!!

10:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home