Monday, January 08, 2007

Challenge 4 - Kari


Thanks to Claire for her brilliant prints which have given me a starting point and I am delighted with the results!

I made myself a "plate" on which I "etched" my bowl designs and inked with ordinary stamping ink and pressed firmly into my sketchbook. I now have loads of ideas I want to try out: printers ink, patterns on the bowls, over-printing, like Claire says, and making simple stamps by cutting shapes out and remounting onto card or something.

Thanks Claire for giving my muse a boost!

Kari x
www.inkytinker.typepad.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Linda D. said...

Have fun! I can see some fantastic prints coming our way :)

9:01 am  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

Lovely - reminds me of 1950s textiles

2:31 pm  
Blogger Kim said...

Very nice! You've inspired me (along with Claire and Laura) - now, if only I can turn inspiration into action, I've really been dragging my my feet on this challenge.

1:18 am  
Blogger Katrina said...

As Laura said very 1950, I really like this, its fantastic what you have done with a pizza base and ink !!

1:40 pm  
Blogger Lara Lorelei said...

You're most welcome!! I'm looking forward to seeing what results you get when you over print- I had a go last night and posted pics to my blog and the Y group.

I might try some repeat prints at the weekend.

Claire

6:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home