Monday, October 30, 2006

Mind Map: yet another!


I promise this will be my last mind map.

For my own sake I need to make a proper start on this project, otherwise I'm not going to do anything at all and I'll regret wasting time flitting from one idea to the next. I'm due to go for a weekend at Missenden Abbey in just over a week, the weekend is called Advanced Textiles, its about developing work beyond City and Guilds. I ususally spend my time on design development, and I can't face saying to my mentor (Hilary Bower) that I've done nothing since June.

I'm going for simple, using the collection of seed heads I have around me. Taking advantage of the season to get out and about with my camera, have a good walk with my dog and hopefully pick up a few bits and pieces while I'm out. I did make it down the garden earlier- I picked a few "keys" from my Acer, so I'm all set to start!

4 Comments:

Blogger emhowl said...

What a good idea, and so wide-ranging.

8:40 am  
Blogger Linda D. said...

Mmm like this one, I could send you loads of ash keys - littering my yard at the moment!!! Think it's a great theme.

8:47 am  
Blogger Artygal/Lalheg said...

Oh what a great one - now stick to this one OK?!

9:33 am  
Blogger Lara Lorelei said...

Ok miss... wringing of hands and whingeing in tone... I have actually got further with this one than the others, honest.

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home